The AFB Financial Crime Compliance (AML) Diploma is a comprehensive learning programme designed to equip senior risk professionals with both the theoretical and practical knowledge required to enhance their knowledge and develop new skills and awareness around a topic which continues to be critical to all banks.
Course participants can expect to benefit from:
- Ten separate learning modules that have been designed exclusively for AFB members
- Delivery via fully interactive on-line sessions
- Modules that include pre-reading, structured learning, practical-based exercises and case-study analyses
- The opportunity to interact with other risk and compliance professionals
- End of module assessments that will confirm understanding
- CPD credits for all sessions attended, awarded by the CPD Certification Service
- On successful completion of all assessments, participants will receive The AFB Financial Crime Diploma awarded in association with the University of Gloucestershire.
This course, which is delivered in partnership with Great Chatwell Academy of Learning, consists of a series of 10 full-day workshops that take place monthly. Each course module finishes with an assessment with those who are successful in the testing being awarded the AFB Diploma which is accredited by the University of Gloucester.